Your privacy is important to the Texas Star Party. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Texas Star Party collects, and the ways in which Texas Star Party uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Texas Star Party may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your IP address, the TSP pages, and dates and times of your visit)
- Information that you enter onto one of our forms (including registration, surveys, postings in our Forums)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email address and other demographic information that you provide when creating a TSP userid)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including registration/reservation requests and payment transactions)
- any other information that you send to the Texas Star Party.
Using personal information
Texas Star Party may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send emails regarding your transactions with the Texas Star Party;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications regarding TSP events and related activities.
Where Texas Star Party discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Texas Star Party may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Texas Star Party will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Texas Star Party will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Texas Star Party is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Texas Star Party
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- By post to Texas Star Party, Inc.; 2512 Avenue I; Bay City, Texas 77414 USA.