Welcome to the new TSP web site! Your comments?

Home Forums TSP General Discussion Welcome to the new TSP web site! Your comments?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DAVID CLARK
    Keymaster

We’ve been working hard the past few months on remodeling the TSP website… we hope you like what you see today!

Please let us know what you think!

You can also take our SHORT TSP Flash Survey.

Regards,
    Dave Clark,
    TSP staff

Faith Jordan
    Participant

Hi Dave

The new site looks great, much improved over the old one.

See you all in April, all being well.

Faith

LEN PHILPOT
    Participant

Looks great! The CMS / WordPress format works well and I’m sure is much easier to maintain than the old static layout. Already looking forward to getting back out to TSP next spring, Lord willin’ and the crick don’t rise.

TOM WIDEMAN
    Participant

Hi Dave,

Looks great overall! The first thing that grabbed me, though, is the most important piece of information — WHEN IS TSP — is missing from the front page. Digging around the site found it, but it would be nice to see it in big, bold letters when first visiting the main page.

Great work!

Tom

RENE GEDALY
    Participant

Love the new look! Had a problem with my profile, though. I couldn’t update my first name or street address so I created another profile. Problem is, I had to supply a different email account, one I don’t use often. Would like to be able to delete the old profile so I can update my new profile with the email account I use most often.

Gedaly, We found a problem that matches what you described and have fixed this today.

Larry Arbeiter
    Participant

Excellent work on the new website. It reflects very well on a great star party!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.