Wanted: vintage TSP t-shirts

Home Forums TSP General Discussion Wanted: vintage TSP t-shirts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Adamik
    Participant

I am hoping to buy old TSP t-shirts in either medium or large since I’ve missed various years either due to the shirts being sold out or simply not realizing until too late that I wanted one (maybe I didn’t like the design but it grew on me). I would pay for TSP shirts even worn a lot as long as they aren’t very severely torn, stained, etc. Minor wear/staining/etc. is fine.

My first year was 1987 and have missed only TSP1993. I have so much nostalgia for my early years attending TSP – wearing some of the older T-shirts would be fantastic, and I’d really appreciate your help. I have only a few years of TSP shirts and need many of the years. I even would like all the years before my first year in 1987 if anyone would part with these, so if you have any to sell then please let me know here or on CN forums (username ‘svezda’). Thank you!

Jason Adamik
    Participant

I bought a lot of these last year from Amelia Goldberg but many are way too small for me. They are historic relics of TSP, for sure, and so I was still glad to get them! Real rarities, for sure. I doubt there are many more people who have shirts from the earliest years of TSP up till now. If anyone is interested in purchasing some of the smaller ones (some mediums are really small and some larges may be tight mediums) he or she could contact me.

I thought of turning the small ones into shirts I could wear by getting someone who could sew well to attach the main designs onto a similarly colored but larger shirt. I don’t know if I really want to bother with this now, so if anyone is interested in some of the old shirts, please send me a message.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.